GHLL Training programme
Please click on the links below for more information on the individual courses including dates and cost.
Relationships and Sex Education Primary
Following on from the publishing of our FREE Planning and Resource Pack for Relationships and Sex Education, we are offering a half day training session to provide teachers with the knowledge and confidence to plan and deliver a progressive programme of RSE across the primary age range.
Led by GHLL Lead Teachers, the session will cover:
*Current statutory requirements for RSE, including policies and curriculum
*Understanding the importance of good RSE teaching
*Clear guidance for good classroom practice, including ideas for activities
*Suggestions for dealing with awkward questions, setting ground rules and managing parental concerns
If your setting has already collected their new RSE Resource please bring it with you. Alternatively if it has not been collected, please let us know when booking so we can make sure it is there for you on the day.
2&6 Therapy Rooms
Mental Health First Aid 2 day course
This MHFA course will teach you how to:
- Spot the early signs of a mental health problem in young people
- Feel confident helping a young person experiencing a problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help protect a young person who might be at risk of harm
- Help prevent a mental health illness from getting worse
- Help a young person recover faster
- Guide a young person towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
Was the information on this page helpful?