GHLL Training programme
Due to the current COVID 19 situation all GHLL training has been suspended until further notice.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the links below for more information on the individual courses including dates and cost.
Mental Health - e-learning package (Train the Trainer)
Mental Health e-learning ‘Train the Trainer’ Course
This has been designed in conjunction with CYPS and is an incredibly accessible tool.
To help all primary and secondary school staff to understand the more common mental health problems children and young people may face.
To recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health problems
To guide a child or young person towards the right support
To help children and young people cope and manage their lives.
This course is for:
All primary and secondary school staff wishing to develop their knowledge and skills around Mental Health. It is intended that after receiving training, delegates will then ask questions on how to then deliver the package themselves. All participants will need a laptop or tablet and internet access to complete the session, which lasts 90 minutes.
If you would like the trainer to come in to school to deliver this FREE training, to arrange a date please email us with your name, school name, phone number and possible dates to ghll@Gloucestershire.gov.uk
To be arranged with the school
Mental Health First Aid 2 day course
This MHFA course will teach you how to:
- Spot the early signs of a mental health problem in young people
- Feel confident helping a young person experiencing a problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help protect a young person who might be at risk of harm
- Help prevent a mental health illness from getting worse
- Help a young person recover faster
- Guide a young person towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
2&6 Therapy Rooms
Was the information on this page helpful?