Online Pupil Survey Lodeseeker Training
Training dates November & December 2017. All sessions are at 4.30 - 6.00pm.
Tuesday 28th November - Marling School, Cainscross Road, Stroud, Glos, GL5 4HE
Wednesday 29th November - Tewkesbury School, Ashchurch Road, Tewkesbury Glos, GL20 8DF
**COURSE NOW FULL** Tuesday 5th December - Barnwood Park, St Lawrence, Road, Gloucester, GL4 3QU **COURSE NOW FULL***
• 29,516 young people took part in the survey in 2016 which provides a powerful pupil voice telling us about the lives they lead, their daily habits, their fears and aspirations
• Year groups 4, 5 (voluntary), 6, 8, 10 and 12+/ FE (8 to 18+ years)
• All Secondary Schools and the majority of Primary, Independents, FE Colleges, Special Schools, Alternative Provision, and Hospital Education – 271 settings
• Asks approx. 300 questions about things we can try & do something about
• Enables targeted intervention and allows triangulation of results
• Provides information for schools to use directly, supports information for Ofsted inspections and GHLL audit provision
• Biennial tracking and benchmarking perceptions and behaviour over time 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 plus specialised surveys (A total of 141,000 surveys have been completed since 2006)
• Extended last year to South Gloucestershire and Wiltshire
CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF OF THE SLIDES
Was the information on this page helpful?