Future Me are a team of young people from across Gloucestershire - We came together as Future Me Youth Representatives in August 2020 to be representative of young people across the county, but more importantly to connect with other young people to allow them to share their views and experiences of growing up in the county. Information is power, and we want to transform the way young people aged 14-25 years access information and inspiration to help them on the road to becoming adults.
Our mission is that Future Me Gloucestershire is for young people, about young people and by young people.
As Youth Representatives, we are producing interactive resource packs designed to share information and links to helpful support, resources and information on a range of topics, such as:
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Education, Training and Employment
- Building Independence
Resource pack: Mental health and wellbeing
This resource pack is all about mental health, well-being and your safety and happiness. We’ve broken this topic town into six main sections, under which you can find sub-sections regarding everything you might need to know about mental health and well-being!
- Keeping safe
- My anxiety
- Keeping well
- Lifestyle choices
- Help from professionals
Future Me resource pack - Mental health and wellbeing
Resource pack: Education, employment and training
This resource pack is all about Education, Employment and Training. We’ve broken this topic down into nine main sections, under which you can find sub-sections regarding everything you might need to know about Education, Employment and Training!
- In school/ college right now
- What are my options after school (post-16)
- What are my options after I finish compulsory education or training (post-18)
- Finding and preparing for a job (careers)
- Training and apprentice ships
- Higher education (university and alternatives)
- Not in education or training
- Careers advice
- I have an EHCP, what do I need to know?
Future Me resource pack: Education, employment and training