Sunflowers Suicide Support
Sunflowers Suicide Support is a registered charity and offer support for:
- Suicide Prevention Awareness
- Suicide Loss Support
Our Aims & Objectives:
- to raise awareness about suicide and the effects
- to work with local organisations and bodies to promote good mental health
- to inspire excellence to achieve transformed, integrated services
- to educate others of suicide risk factors and to enable them to recognise and respond to suicidal behaviour
- to use our personal experience of suicide loss to inform and inspire others
- to provide advice and support to those bereaved
- to signpost those bereaved to further professional support services
Click on the logo to visit the website
Suicide Crisis Trauma Conference on World Suicide Prevention Day
10th September 2018 - Guildhall, Eastgate Street, Gloucester (10.00 - 15.30)
Clinicians, researchers, academics and people with lived experience will increase our understanding of trauma-related conditions and what treatments can help.
August 2018: volume 1, Issue 3
- Stay in the Sun Walk - 9th September 2018 - starting at Miserden
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 10th September 2018
- Chase the Sun Awareness Campaign
- SOS support packs, Sunshine Boxes, Butterfly Release and Picnic and much more.
Was the information on this page helpful?