Creative Education courses and webinars
We get asked about how to support autistic girls a LOT. As an autistic female who was diagnosed very late (more about that here) and the mother of an autistic daughter, this is a topic close to my heart so I hope you find these resources helpful. You might also like our guide about Supporting Autistic Staff in School which you can download here.
- Live webinar: Practical Strategies to Support Autistic Girls to Attend & Enjoy School
- Book: The Secret Life of Rose: Inside an Autistic Head
- On demand course: Why are so Many Autistic Girls Missed in School?
- Webinar replay: How to be your School’s Autistic Champion
- Book: The Spectrum Girl's Survival Guide: How to Grow Up Awesome and Autistic
- On demand course: Understand Autistic Masking
- On demand: Anxiety: Helping Your Autistic Child to Help Themselves
- Book: Girls and Autism: Educational, Family and Personal Perspectives
- Book: Education and Girls on the Autism Spectrum: Developing an Integrated Approach
- Book: Working with Girls and Young Women with an Autism Spectrum Condition: A Practical Guide for Clinicians
- Book: M is for Autism – by the girls of Limpsfield Grange
- Short Video: 3Cs for an autistic friendly environment