Stories of Improvement
We have included a selection of Case Studies from schools who were involved in the national Healthy Schools Plus programme. These schools successfully carried out three areas of targeted intervention work in their settings and may provide you with some ideas for how intervention work may be most successful in your own school or college.
- Harewood Primary School - Jumpstart
- Newent School - Let's Party
- The Croft Primary School - outdoor education initiative
- Elmbridge Primary School - SRE intervention work
- The Milestone School - increasing the amount of physical activity in pupils
- Tewkesbury School - increasing the amount of exercise taking place on site at break and lunchtime
- Ribston Hall School - Self Esteem
- Newent School - Body Image
- Newent School - Dementia Project
- Hatherley Infant School - Improving food and drink choices
Was the information on this page helpful?