Accessing your Pupil Wellbeing Survey Results
Pupil Inform is the database we use to access results on the Pupil Wellbeing Survey from previous years. It is a powerful tool that can be used to compare results against statistical neighbours etc.
- If you are unsure whether you have an account, email Rachel.Howard@gloucestershire.gov.uk
- Once you have login details go to the Pupil Inform website
- The page you will land on will look similar to this:
- If you previously had login details but have forgotten your password, you can reset this by typing in your email address, clicking "Don’t remember your password?" and following instructions that follow.
On the right-hand side are your filter buttons that you can run a report from. The Geography box will automatically be populated with YOUR school, the Comparator filter will automatically show as Gloucestershire (whole county) but you can change this to compare with the district of your school or the statistical nearest neighbour group (similar characteristics) of your school if you would like.
PWS 2022 Report Downloads
To access the full report of the Gloucestershire Pupil Wellbeing Survey 2022 click here.
• Adverse Childhood Experiences
• Anti-Social Behaviour - Children and Young People
• Diet and Healthy Eating - Children and Young People
• Exercise - Children and Young People
• Health Harming Behaviours - Children and Young People
• Relationships and healthy sexual behaviour
• Experiences of LGBTQ+ Children & Young People
• Experiences of children and young people with disability and SEN
• Representation, Diversity and Inequalities
Pupil Wellbeing Survey 2022
Please note the 2022 survey is now CLOSED
Please be advised the Project Team will be in touch with education settings in the Autumn term of 2023 ready for the 2024 survey launch’
Was the information on this page helpful?