Accessing your Pupil Wellbeing Survey Results
Pupil Inform is the database we use to access results on the Pupil Wellbeing Survey from previous years. It is a powerful tool that can be used to compare results against statistical neighbours etc.
- If you do not already have login for your school please request these by emailing email@example.com
- Once you have login details go to the Pupil Inform website
- The page you will land on will look similar to this:
- If you previously had login details but can’t remember your password simply input your email address, click "Don’t remember your password?", and follow instructions
- Otherwise type in your credentials followed by log on
On the right-hand side are your filter buttons that you can run a report from. The Geography box will automatically be populated with YOUR school, the Comparator filter will automatically show as Gloucestershire (whole county) but you can change this to compare with the district of your school or the statistical nearest neighbour group (similar characteristics) of your school if you would like.
Pupil Wellbeing Survey 2022
The Pupil Wellbeing Survey 2022 will go 'live' in January 2022 for all schools and colleges in Gloucestershire.
Was the information on this page helpful?