MOVES Year 6 transition survey is now open for 2021
Winners of the Best Online Research Facilitators, 2020 (Midlands Enterprise Awards)
Results will be available in August 2021
- This survey is free for all schools and is for Year 6 children only and is about their feelings on moving into their secondary school
- It should only take 5 – 10 minutes once they are loggd in.
- It can be done at home (via an e-link) or in the classroom (via a login)
- It can be completed on a range of devices including iPads and most tablets. Though obviously we cannot test every device. Please let us know if there is something it doesn’t work on.
- It is designed to be anonymous, we want the children's true feelings, (not their parents or their friends) so they should do it on their own, in school where possible.
- If they don’t want to answer a question for whatever reason they don’t have to; leave blank and move on
- There are links to useful websites at the end of the survey
- The survey will be open until the 15th July and you will receive a school report in August before the new term starts.
- Data will be aggregated and secondary schools will receive averaged data reports on the pupils they are expecting in Year7
- Survey closes on 15th July 2021
For the slide presentation please click on Transition survey 2021
Click here to watch the information webinar. Passcode is +Bh7PNE5
Was the information on this page helpful?