MOVES Year 6 transition survey is now closed for 2021
Winners of the Best Online Research Facilitators, 2020 (Midlands Enterprise Awards)
Results will be available in August 2021 and will be directly sent to schools;
- This survey is free for all schools and is for Year 6 children only and is about their feelings on moving into their secondary school
- It should only take 5 – 10 minutes once they are loggd in.
- It can be done at home (via an e-link) or in the classroom (via a login)
- It can be completed on a range of devices including iPads and most tablets. Though obviously we cannot test every device. Please let us know if there is something it doesn’t work on.
- It is designed to be anonymous, we want the children's true feelings, (not their parents or their friends) so they should do it on their own, in school where possible.
- If they don’t want to answer a question for whatever reason they don’t have to; leave blank and move on
- There are links to useful websites at the end of the survey
- The survey will be open until the 15th July and you will receive a school report in August before the new term starts.
- Data will be aggregated and secondary schools will receive averaged data reports on the pupils they are expecting in Year7
- Survey closes on 15th July 2021
For the slide presentation please click on Transition survey 2021
Click here to watch the information webinar. Passcode is +Bh7PNE5
Was the information on this page helpful?