MOVES Year 6 transition survey is now closed.
Results will be available in August 2020.
- This survey is free for Year 6 children only and is about their feelings on moving into their secondary school
- It should only take 5 – 10 minutes
- It can be done at home (via an e-link) or in the classroom (via a login)
- It can be completed on a range of devices including smart phones, though obviously we cannot test every device. Please let us know if there is something it doesn’t work on.
- It is designed to be anonymous, we want the children's true feelings, (not their parents) so they should do it on their own
- If they don’t want to answer a question for whatever reason they don’t have to; leave blank and move on
- There are links to useful websites at the end of the survey
- The survey will be open until the end of June and you will receive a school report as soon as we can
- Data will be aggregated and secondary schools will receive averaged data reports on the pupils they are expecting in Year7
- Survey closes on 10th July 2020
Was the information on this page helpful?