Key note speakers
· Dr Francis McGlone – The importance of touch.
· Rose Cope – Metacognition
· Join a variety of workshops during the day that will help you to feel more confident in supporting children’s development and recovery from traumatic events.
· Gain knowledge of strategies to implement in classrooms and whole schools.
· Take the opportunity to network with like-minded people.
· There will be a variety of workshops including:
· The missing piece of the jigsaw – understanding sensory difficulties,
· What we can learn from Romanian children,
· An introduction to the Developmental Portrait,
· The neuroscience of Attachment
· Using the six enhanced nurture principles for learning to aid recovery.
· For outstanding practice in the nurture approach for learning, both a pastoral worker and a teacher, will be presented an award in memory of Mel Moczulzki and Carol Speed.
· The successful nominees will receive a certificate and a free place on one of the training programmes offered by Nurture International.
Contact us at:
· To make a booking for the email@example.com
£35.00 per person
Nominate a colleague for outstanding nurture practice – Deadline for nominations 10 June 2021
Workshops and speakers to support you in your school
Network with like-minded practitioners
We are looking forward to meeting you all.
9.30 am to 4pm. £35.00 per person