FREE Training - Gender, Indentity & Sexual Orientation
For professionals working in Gloucestershire schools/colleges. 25th February 2020 at Gloucester Resource Centre, Alfred Street, GL1 4DF
What does it mean to be trans, gender neutral or an MSM? We invite you to explore gender fluidity and sexual orientation with us including the impact discrimination and ignorance can have on people's lives.
To book a place on this FREE Training: please email Naomi.Cooper@eddystone.org.uk
It’s World Mental Health Day today!
The World Health Organisation recognises World Mental Health Day on 10th October every year..
At GHLL we encourage people to look after their mental health all year round, but today is a great opportunity
to consider the different ways that we can boost our wellbeing and start a conversation about mental health.
Suicide Prevention Advice
Mental Health Champion Accreditation
Are you ready to go for the MHC Award?
Do you currently hold the GHLL accreditation?
- Is there a member of staff or a group of staff in your school responsible for mental health?
- Does your school’s senior leadership team promote positive mental health for the whole school community?
- Is emotional health and wellbeing a priority within your school, e.g. a part of your SDP or similar documentation?
- Do you have a nominated school governor responsible for EHWB?
- Have a significant number of your staff undergone Mental Health First Aid Training?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you are ready for the next steps… (click here) to take you through to the MH page with all the details and steps
Share the Orange
Samuel L Jackson and Bryan Cranson talk about Alzheimers
Gloucestershire Healthy Living and Learning
Welcome to Gloucestershire Healthy Living and Learning. This is an umbrella organisation for Gloucestershire Healthy Schools and Gloucestershire Healthy FE (Further Education).
GHLL was launched in July 2012 for schools and colleges across Gloucestershire, supported by Leading Teachers.
Funding is through Public Health and by Gloucestershire County Council. Schools and colleges are offered this supported intervention at no cost.
Click a word to view