Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - staff counselling and advice
This information relates to Gloucestershire County Council’s Employee Assistance Programme- please check that your school/college subscribe to the service before using the service (other EAP services may be in place locally).
Free, confidential, counselling and advice for staff, available 24 hours every day online and by telephone.
Health Assured EAP is a free service for staff providing a range of information and support, including:
- 24 hour confidential telephone counselling and support
- Access to information and advice specialists
- Online health information
How do I access the Health Assured EAP support?
- phone 0800 028 0199 (free 24 hour helpline);
- go to Health Assured EAP (username: Gloucester and password: Council); or
- Use Health Assured's new app 'My Healthy Advantage'
My Healthy Advantage
Health Assured have launched a new app, free to download and available to all employees off GCC, GFRS and Gloucester City Council.
The app features wellbeing tools designed to improve users mental and physical wellbeing, including a personalised daily feed, a mood tracker, mini health checks and 4 week support plans.
Search and download My Healthy Advantage on the app store or Google play, the employee code is MHA051864
Your EAP – download the "My Healthy Advantage" app
The EAP provides free, confidential, counselling and advice for all colleagues and their dependent family members. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, online and by telephone. It offers access to information and advice specialists on a wide range of topics including health and wellbeing, legal and financial matters.
The "My Healthy Advantage" App is free to download from the app store or Google play- you will be asked for the GCC code which is MHA051864. Then you'll need to register, adding information such as your name, email, and date of birth.
You'll also be asked if you have any preferences on what you want to learn more about, this is just so the app can highlight areas you might be interested in. All information you provide is completely confidential.
There are lots of areas to choose from!
- 🏋️♀️ Fitness Zone - includes video workout and classes
- 🌯Recipes Zone - hundreds to choose from
- 🧘♂️ Meditation Zone
- 😴 Sleep Zone
- 👨🎓 Student wellbeing videos
- 🎤 Podcasts
- 👨⚕️ Men's and women's health
- 🍼 Childcare and parenting
- 💍 Marriage, civil partnerships and divorce
- 🩺 Family medical health and information
- 💷 Financial wellbeing
- ❗ and more...
Health Assured have their own video channel - Bright TV - where you can watch well-known personalities speaking openly about their personal experience with mental health.
There's a live chat, which includes the 'power hour' live Q&A. You can also enjoy perks and discounts from Health Assured's partners and even track your mood, allowing you to keep on top of your wellbeing, with interactive tools like 4 week plans or mini health checks.
Stay in touch and contact EAP
- The app allows you to contact the EAP by email, video call, phone call, live chat or you can request a call back for a time that suits you.
- As well as the app, you can find Health Assured on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
What are you waiting for? Download the 'My Healthy Advantage' app now
Further information about the app can be found on the EAP Staffnet page.