The SEAL Community
Social & Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL)
Set up and supported by leading experts in the field, the SEAL Community is a not-for-profit organisation offering education professionals with an interest in SEAL the opportunity to join a network of like-minded individuals, schools and organisations. We aim to promote and develop SEAL through sharing news, practice, resources and expertise.
By registering with us (which is free, quick and easy), you can immediately find and download all of the national SEAL curriculum materials, teacher guidance and professional development materials, national reports and evaluations. Click on the logo to go to the Seal Community Website.
Ready for the new school year we ‘ve uploaded to The SEAL Community website a new collection of resources that includes
- A primary assembly about connectedness from Place2Be
- A piece-of-the puzzle primary assembly about connectedness and belonging, with jigsaw piece, from Mentally Healthy Schools/Anna Freud Centre
- Two truths and a lie… eight great getting-to-know you activities for secondary and upper primary
- Y7 team building favourites
- Getting to know you activities from the PSHE Association
Was the information on this page helpful?