Update on our COVID 19 Service Status
We are still accepting referrals and self-referrals so please keep referring. Referrals and self-referrals for support can be made online https://beezeebodies.com/refer-a-client/ at or by phone (01452 717262 / 07498048114).
As you will be aware, all face to face Weight Management Programmes have been temporarily suspended however BeeZee Bodies are offering support to and staying well connected with current participants and families booked onto future programmes via webinars, videos, telephone 1-1s, Whatsapp and a dedicated Facebook group that includes access to:
- Connect with likeminded people- share ideas, recipes etc
- Speak to our Nutritionists, who are on hand to answer all your burning questions and will be doing live Q and As
- Live cook-alongs /work outs and resources
Referrers can also join our Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/beezeefamilies/
If you would like further information or support from the BeeZee Bodies Team please contact myself or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01452 717262 (office hours: 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday – Friday)
What is BeeZee Families?
BeeZee Families is an award-winning healthy lifestyles programme for 5-15 year olds* and their families.
Our fun-filled, family focused sessions are filled with exciting activities and practical healthy eating advice to help you feel great and live your best life!
Sessions are held in Gloucestershire -and they’re absolutely free!
*to be eligible for this free service one child in your family will be above the ideal weight for his/her age, height and sex, but the entire family are invited to attend the group!
Why join BeeZee Families?
- We’ll support your family to create healthy lifestyle changes that will result in a you feeling healthier and happier.
- You’ll meet a friendly nutritionist who will make it fun to learn about healthy eating and show you how to cook tasty and nutritious meals that the whole family will love.
- You’ll take part in fun activities together – we do things like trampolining, canoeing, dodgeball, badminton and games.
- You’ll make loads of new friends with other families and work together as a team and support each other to make healthy choices.
Refer a client to us
People should be able to get referred to services they need in as many places as possible. If you are working with someone who needs some support in making sustainable lifestyle changes to lose weight, you can make the referral right here, right now.
Was the information on this page helpful?